invent DCU – Collaborate to Innovate
Speaker: Paddy O’Boyle
A simple explanation of how companies in Ireland can save up to 80% of their R&D project costs through working with universities like DCU
In this workshop you will find out about:
- How universities are a great source of innovation
- EI’s Innovation Partnership Programme and the generous grant aid available to Irish-based companies to engage with universities
- How easy it is to deal with DCU and other Irish universities and the simple steps to put an Innovation Partnership in place
- Case studies of leading technology companies who have worked with DCU to gain a competitive advantage
Invent is the technology transfer office of DCU, Ireland’s University of Enterprise. We are the leading college in collaborative R&D projects with industry.
We work with companies of all sizes from SMEs through to large multinationals.
- Making your R&D budget go further
- Generous grant aid available to companies in Ireland
- Tapping in to smart people and technologies in DCU and other Universities
- Enterprise Ireland’s Innovation Partnership Programme