Exhibiting is one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing tools available to you. Well-chosen and executed events targeted at a specific audience are a key component of the marketing mix providing a focal point for businesses wishing to showcase a new product or service, increase market share and most importantly shorten the sales cycle significantly putting them miles ahead of competitors.
No other form of marketing can give you the opportunity to interact face to face with thousands of potential new customers actively looking for suppliers, information and guidance on starting or expanding a business or developing an export dimension to their business in Ireland. If you supply products or services to new and emerging businesses you need to exhibit at the National Business Expo.
For enquires please e-mail: email@example.com or call us on +353 87 8511 733 or +353 86 602 8852.
Need more reasons to exhibit?
- Be part of a national advertising, marketing and PR campaign with the bulk of the National Business Expo budget being invested in a national radio, press and online marketing campaign! We have national radio and press media sponsors with RTE Radio and the Irish Times as well as a host of regional radio and press involved in the Expo to ensure the National Business Expo is the business show of the year.
- All exhibitors are entitled to a 50 word entry and one colour image in their own microsite on the official website.
- Exhibitors will receive 100invitations in the exhibitor pack to send on to clients and others you think will be interested in attending the Expo.
- This is a highly targeted event with only sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and most importantly visitors who are genuinely interested in starting or expanding a business in Ireland today.
- Exhibiting at the National Business Expo will establish new business relationships and showcase your services and products first hand to thousands of potential customers and entrepreneurs.
- Be part of a national event focussed on helping Irish entrepreneurs and businesses get on the road to becoming the next Irish business success story!
Book a Stand
When and where? March 8th & 9th, Hall 4, RDS, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
How to book? Please contact us on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 61 518 418 for prices, terms and conditions.