Barry Rothwell – Rothwell McHugh Accountants
Barry Rothwell: Accountant
Barry Rothwell qualified as an accountant in 1994 and started his own accountancy practice, Rothwell McHugh.ie, soon after.
He has since helped hundreds of owner-managed businesses to prosper and help them to financially manage the challenges of growth.
His unique and proven approach to tackling even the most complex financial situations any business can face has helped him to create and develop his accountancy firm into one of the Ireland’s most forward-thinking firms.
Not content with just providing sound financial advice and tax saving expertise to his clients, he is part of a revolution taking place in the accountancy world where ‘super accountants’ are offering clients FREE access to one of the world’s most successful business growth and marketing programmes (The Business Growth System).”
Also, apart from providing an excellent service to spin out Campus Companies in terms of accounts prep, payroll, CT & CRO (companies registration office) filings, he will also will assist them to:
- Find the correct structure for spin out to achieve their objectives in home and export markets.
- Avail of grants and tax credits, from RTI (research, technology and innovation) funding to R&D credits
- Achieve an exit with significant value.
- How to read a set of financial statements
- How the profit and loss account and the balance sheet interact with each other
- By the end of the workshop the attendee will be in a position to understand any entitie’s financial position from a brief examination of its financials statements